An honest product from Simple Skin, you get the ingredients just from the name! My dry skin previously loves hyaluronic acid and yes this one is in my list! This is my current favourite hyaluronic acid serum, I actually love the smell and the texture. The smell has a hint of coconut to me and very calming! Not too overwhelming, just nice. The texture is slimy, a little bit thick at first but very spreadable and ultra lightweigt. It takes just few seconds to absorb into skin which i likešŸ¤£.
No sticky feeling after applying it. It also provides hydration to my skin throughout the day. I did not notice any bad reaction towards this serum and it really serve it purposes.
Not to forget, I also apply this on my belly, specifically on my stretchmark area where sometimes it starts to itch and yes, this serum works wonder to comfort my itchiness.Have you tried this serum? I think it is worth to try this especially if you have dry skin like me

0 Comments