Hello, where is my besties who loves Toner Pad?
I ve been using this toner pad for more than a month and here we go my review for this toner pad. This is actually my first product from Dermafirm. This toner pad is formulated with 33 ingredients that contains AHA, hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C. Love that this toner pad contains ingredients that are good for anti aging, dry skin, brightening skin, sensitive skin, reducing pores, scar healing, dark spots and better skin texture.
I use this toner pad twice a day. I also use it for toner masking and my skin love it. It does not irritate my skin and yes works well as a toner. I love to give my face a swipe after cleansing to get rid the residue of water and cleanser before starting my skincare routine. It helps to provide hydration to my skin and basically yes it does its job as a toner. Another point that I like about this toner pad is that it helps in soothing the inflammation and redness on my skin especially on my cheek area.
In term of brightening and other effect, I dont really see difference after using it, but I will continue using it. Thanks Dermafirm for giving me the opportunity to try this toner pad, Im currently eyeing their neck cream tho, anyone here have tried their neck cream?
You can get this toner pad from here
https://s.shopee.com.my/7AJQFq3n4D

0 Comments