The largest eye patch I ever tried!

Omo been loving this eye patch from Meditherapy and been using it to calm my undereye. Love the cooling sensation when putting is on my face. I also love that it doesnt move or slide when I use it. Its convenient because I dont have to keep adjusting it if it slides. I notice that the eye patch textures has like small dots compared to other eye patch from different brand, maybe that helps to make the eye patch to stick better.

I feel fresh after using it and my undereye feels hydrated. I can see a difference when using this eye patches. My undereye appears to be dark and dry before using this. Currently, it feels and looks better after using this eye patch.
If you re having problem with wrinkles and dark circle, I will recommend you to give this a try, it is infused with 70% low-molecular-weight collagen, that will help to minimize fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area.

The key ingredients are hydrolyzed collagen, sodium hyaluronate and hydrolyzed elastin. These ingredients will help to restore firmness and plumpness to skin. So when I said my skin around the eyes becomes plumper, yes thanks to all these ingredients. Will keep using this and also will try to have better sleep quality in order to maximise the result. Will share here when I get the result I want 😛.

You can get this patch here
https://s.shopee.com.my/7fFgmuAR5r

0 Comments