Main Ingredients: • Glutathione (Whitening Booster) • Seaberry Oil (Protects Skin and soften skin) • Peptides ( Ease inflammation, Plump skin and Lips) • Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (Trap Moisture and Repairs Skin) • Sodium DNA (Deep Hydration and Skin Elasticity) This glow balm claims to help us build the skin barrier to prevent loss of moisture and provide nutrition supply to protect skin damage. It also claims to brighten the skin and treat wrinkles.
First, lets talk about the texture. The texture reminds me of the cleansing balm, where it will melt when it touch your skin. But obviously this is lighter and easier to apply. Upon application, you will feel your skin a little bit greasy and it takes time to absorb into your skin. I love the texture, no unpleasant scent and easy to apply. I dont have to warm it up, just directly apply on my skin. As you can see from my before and after photo, it really helps in soothing my skin. The before photo is taken in the evening one day before and the after photo is taken in the morning. I think 70% of my redness is gone after using this glow balm.
I put a few layers of the balm on my cheeks after moisturizer. Its kind of putting facial oil but in balm form. It is also lighter than the facial oil that I used to wear. The peptides in this glow balm really does its job🀣! My skin feels moisturized and soft too whenever I use this balm before sleep. I only use this balm at night since I have a lot of time for skincare routine at night. During daytime, I am always rushing and dont have time to wait for it to set into my skin🀣. Im giving 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for this glow balm because it really helps me to soothe my redness and inflammation. I would recommend this to people with dry skin because my dry skin loves it. Hope yours like it like how I doπŸ₯°. It is also available at @watsonsmy . Dont forget to look into it whenever you visit their outlet!

0 Comments