I personally think that having dry skin and living in Malaysia is very challenging. You already have super dry skin and the weather here is very hot. You need to be in air conditioned room to be comfortable ๐Ÿ™ƒ. Dry skin and turns to be super dry skin due to the condition. ⁣
These two products are total life saviour to me. To be honest, I really enjoy doing my skincare routine applying these on my face. Do you ever experience this excitement where you really enjoy the process of applying products on your face not realising that it has been half an hour in front of the mirror๐Ÿคฃ. Skincare is therapeutic to me. One kind of self love too. ⁣


I would say that these two products are already enough in case you re looking for something quick and don’t want to use a lot of skincare in a routine. For daytime, I use the serum and moisturizer before applying my sunscreen. It helps to provide enough hydration and moisture for me to go throughout the day. For night time, if I am lazy I just put two layers of the serum on my skin and sealed them with the moisturizer. ⁣

These are perfect to me, scentless, perfectly hydrate and moisturise my skin and doesn’t feel heavy at all. If you re looking for something super hydrating but comfortable at the same time, I really recommend these two products. I know they are not famous in Malaysia but trust me, this is worth to give it a try ๐Ÿ˜.

0 Comments