My first time hearing this brand and I never see it online or any of my friends using it on their skin. Been using it for more than a month and already using 90% of it. So here we go, a full review on this serum.

Full List Ingredients:

AQUA (DEIONIZED WATER), PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT (AND) SAXIFRAGA SARMENTOSA EXTRACT (AND) SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT (AND) ACETYL TYROSINE (AND) ARBUTINE (AND) GLUTATHIONE (AND) 3-AMINOPROPYL-L-ASCORBYLPHOSPHATE, ROSA DAMANSCENA (ROSE) FLOWER WATER, SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED SODIUM HYALURONATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL (AND) DIAZOLIDINYL UREA (AND) IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, GLYCERIN



Texture and Scent:
The texture is clear and watery. Lightweight and feels like plain water when I apply it on my skin. The scent is very mild, almost no scent to me actually.

My Thoughts On This Product:
When I use this serum in my routine, it does helps in providing hydration to my skin and it is suitable to be used during daytime. Honestly, I wouldn’t recommend this to be used during night routine (if you have dry skin and only use this serum alone). If you have oily skin, this might be good on you because its very lightweight 😍. I would say it is not enough to me. This serum is too little (only 15ml). Since it is a brightening serum, so lets first talk on the brightening effects. I see a very minimal brightening effect actually, oh ya if you re wondering if it is pregnancy friendly, I doubt it too at first since it contains alpha arbutin but the brand explains that the concentration is less than 1%. Anyway, if you re not confident to use it, please avoid it. Last but not least, this is just a so-so serum to me. Maybe need to use 2-3 bottles to get better result.

RATING: 3/5 (need more than one bottle )


0 Comments