My first attempt of texture shot πŸ˜‚. Have been using this moisturizer for a week and yes, it is a yes to me. I like the texture which is lightweight and fast absorbing. I rarely found a moisturizer that suit with my skin whether they are too light or too heavy on my skin.
.
❤︎ π”½π•€β„π•Šπ•‹ π•€π•„β„™β„π”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• ❤︎
In the beginning, I was not expecting anything good due to the scent. It smells like banana 🍌 to me πŸ˜‚. I took quite some time to recall the scent.
.
❤︎ 𝕄𝕐 π•‹β„π•†π•Œπ”Ύβ„π•‹π•Š ❤︎
One thing that I like about this cream is, I dont feel heavy at all but my skin feels hydrated. Since I’m only using this cream for almost a week, my skin does not has any dry patches at all. Yes quiet weird to me. I used to wear Klairs cream and it is my favourite since it hydrates my skin but I need to put quite an amount of it onto my skin.
.
❤︎ ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕂𝔸𝔾𝕀ℕ𝔾 ❤︎
One thing that I dont like about this product is the packaging, I prefer to use cream in a tube instead of a jar. It is more hygienic to me. πŸ™Š
.
❤︎ ℝ𝔸𝕋𝕀ℕ𝔾 ❤︎
4/5 (Full marks if the packaging is in a tube πŸ™ˆ).
.
.
π·π‘–π‘ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘–π‘šπ‘’π‘Ÿ : π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘π‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑒𝑑 π‘‘π‘œ π‘šπ‘’ 𝑏𝑦 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘–π‘’π‘€ π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘π‘œπ‘ π‘’π‘  𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘π‘–π‘›π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘  π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘šπ‘–π‘›π‘’, π‘’π‘›π‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘ π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘’π‘”β„Žπ‘‘.

0 Comments