ꨄ Bought this from shopee. I bought in bundles and fortunately it does not cause me any harm πŸ˜‚. .

.
🌟 STAR INGREDIENT 🌟
Niacinamide, Soybean Ferment Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract. Tapi alcohol ingredient ke 3 dia. So if your skin hates alcohol, this is not for you. .
.
🌟 TEXTURE & SCENT 🌟
Watery texture, i think it smells like medicine to me, my mother thinks it is more to syrup and my father think it smells like May soap πŸ˜‚. So yah im not sure bout it. .
.
🌟 MY THOUGHTS 🌟
Okay this is my daytime mask, I love the result, it does not makes my face feels sticky or heavy and suitable to be used during daytime. For night time use, I prefer to use heavier mask since i have dry skin. The fitting is good too, fit well with my face. Basically this is just so so to me. But yes its affordable, so if you re sheetmask lovers like me, you might like this one πŸ˜‚. .
.
🌟 RATING 🌟
3.5/5 (boleh la).
.
🌟 REPURCHASE 🌟
-maybe ....

0 Comments