ℂ𝕃𝔸𝕀𝕄𝕊 :.
Nutox Renewing Treatment Milk Cleanser is the first step to radiant skin. This lusciously rich milk is formulated with LumiNes to melt away pore impurities while enriching your skin with silky smoothness.


𝕀ℕ𝔾ℝ𝔼𝔻𝕀𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕊 :.
Aqua, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Lauric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Fragrance, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, DMDM Hydantoin, Potassium Cocoate, Disodium EDTA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Swiftlet Nest Extract, Diacetyl Boldine.


𝕋𝔼𝕏𝕋𝕌ℝ𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕊ℂ𝔼ℕ𝕋 :.
• Strong scent of soap ( the smell of bar soap that i used during my childhood).
• The texture feels like a mix of milk and jelly. When mixed with water, it produces a thick foam.


𝕄𝕐 ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕀𝔼𝕎 :.
I bought this cleanser last two months and just using it for a few times. This cleanser does its job in cleansing but it makes my skin dry. After cleansing, my face immediately feels so tight and if I leave my skin without putting anything on it, I noticed some dry patches on my face(quite a lot actually). Usually the area of my mouth and nose is the worst when I use something that is not for me. I can say that this is quite harsh on me and not for my dry skin. If you have the same skin type with me, you might consider this before wasting your money. Personally, this is not meant for my skin. I dont like the smell, the texture and everything about it. Oh ya, I loved the packaging because it is simple and pink 😛.
.
ℝ𝔸𝕋𝕀ℕ𝔾 : 𝟙/𝟝.
.
ℝ𝔼ℙ𝕌ℝℂℍ𝔸𝕊𝔼 :.
I guess you know the answer 😂.

0 Comments