I finished this few days ago but im quite busy with my bae and here we a review for one of my favorite sunscreen. .
.
.
About the sunscreen :
🌷 It has a light cream texture. 🌷 It takes just few seconds to absorb into your skin depends on how much you put it. 🌷 It leaves a little bit sticky feeling. 🌷 It is not waterproof. 🌷 It have lemon scent. (I like it 😍)
.
.
💞My opinion 💞
I love love love love this sunscreen. I received this sample from @bioremalaysialast few months. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to try this one. Im going to purchase the full size product after finishing this one. I love that it moisturize my skin and my skin feel so soft and protected when using it. I read good and bad reviews on this and decided to try it on my on since YMMV. Im happy that it suits my skin and does not make my skin breakout. I dont even wear a moisturizer if i use this. The product itself provide enough moisture to me. Yeah moisturizer is important but i notice after i reduced the amount of moisturizer that i use in my routine, my face get better. .
.
.
Rating : 4.5/5
.
.
.
Repurchase : yes yes yes

0 Comments