I bought this cream from @nattacosme last December and have been using this for more than five months. Im going to share a review on this cream since it is one of my HG skincare products that really helps my skin. .
.
.
🍓About the cream 🍓
This is a calming cream that can help to sooth redness and calm sensitive skin. Im attracted to buy this since i have problem with skin redness and also allergies. The cream is blue and the texture is quite thick. .
.
.
🍓 My opinion 🍓
To me, this cream is a miracle. Whenever i suffer from allergies, my skin turns to be red and looks like swollen. It is soo itchy and uncomfortable. My face feels warm like its just exposed to the sun. Im glad that when i use this cream, i can heal that immediately. I just put a thick layer on my face and rest. After maybe one hour, my skin is back to the normal state. I also use this as my sleeping mask. This cream contains centella asiatica which is a very good healing ingredient. it can also be used as a post-acne treatment. It helps to sooth the acne and prevent it from coming back. I noticed that whenever i use this, my skin also feels hydrated. But there is one thing that i dislike about this which is it makes my skin sticky after application. Anyway, it is not a big deal for me since i only use this at night. Overall, i really like this product. .
.
.
Rating : 4/5 .
.
.
Repurchase : yes ! (This is the one and only cream that helps with my redness when i suffer from my allergy)

0 Comments