Last week, i tried to use this cleanser for three days and finally i made up with a decision that this is not made for my skin. .
.
🌷 about the cleanser 🌷
Basically this cleanser have a thick foam and quite strong scent. It claims to control sebum and gently purity pores. We need to shake it well before using it. .
.
.
🌷 Review 🌷
For the first and second time using this cleanser, i noticed that i have dry patches at my nose and under my lip. 
I thought it was not due to the cleanser so i treat it with a sheetmask and its gone. I continued using it and 
finally figure out that this is the 
reason for that. My face also feel tight after cleansing and it reduces when i use my toner and moisturizer. So i stopped using it and my face is back to normal. I think this does not suit me because i have dry skin and it maybe suit people with oily skin. .
.
.
Repurchase : nope .

0 Comments