I received this travel pack of intense moisture cream from @amabiebeauty and lovin’ it. I even finished using it within a month. My skin love it. .
.
.
About this cream : 
It has a light texture of cream. It is not too thick and so comfortable on skin. It has a herbal scent that i really like. .
.
.
.
My opinion : 🍩 im so sad since i already finished this one. I never see this at any physical store in Malaysia and i dont know how to purchase online. Anyway i hope i can buy it at any drugstore at my area in the future. I love the texture of the cream and how comfortable it is to be on our skin. It does not make my skin sticky, skin also does not looks oily. It provides hydration to my skin and it is just enough to only use this on skin for moisturised skin. If i went for travelling or honeymoon; i just use this on my face and put on sunblock. Well i dont have plenty of time to spend on skincare during travelling. In addition, when travelling we re almost all the time being in an air conditioned room that makes my skin extremely dry due to that. .
.
Rating : 4.9/5
.
.
.
Repurchase : yes yes yes urgh i want

0 Comments