I received few request to review this moisturizer and i want to apologise to those who asked me to because i forgot to write review on this. So hope this post can help you if you re looking forward to bring this baby into your routine ! .
.
.
👑 ABOUT THE PRODUCT 👑 
Vitamin E moisturizing cream with amino acids is a gentle, effective skin care product that contains Vitamin E to promote and maintain a healthy, radiant complexion. Soothes and refreshes dry, irritated skin. Protects skin against sun and wind. Moisturizes and nourishes dry skin. Helps retain and enhances skin moisture balance.
.
.
.
👑 INGREDIENTS 👑 
Deionized Water, Glycol Monostearate, Propolyene Glycol Monostearate, Diglycol Stearate, Triethanolamine, Hydrolized Amino Acids, Vitamin E 4,000 I.I. D-alpha Tocopheryl, and Fragrance. .
.
.
👑 MY OPINION 👑
I kinda like this moisturizer because it really helps me to moisturise my skin. This is like a holy grail moisturizer to me. But, the texture are so thick and hard to spread on your face. It has thick white cream and if you use it on your face, it will leave your face sticky if you put large amount of cream. I use it at night and wake up with healthier complexion. Im having a love hate relationship with this cream 😂. Anyway, i also noticed that my scars are fading faster when i used this cream in my routine. That is one of the big reason why i love this so much. If you want to treat dry skin and have something effective to help with your dryness then this will help. If you re looking for something light and easily spread this is not for you. I will keep purchasing and use it as my PM Moisturizer.

0 Comments