Hi guys, im sharing with u my acne medication in this post. There are a lot more things that can help in healing acne but to me, benzoyl peroxide is the best. .
.
.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT : 🎊 Galderma Benzac Ac 2.5 is what i use because it is the most affordable among the brands and easiest to be found. Usually you can find the 5% strength in @watsonsmy and hardly find the 2.5 percent in any drugstore. Anyway, it can be found in some pharmacies. If you are interested to use this one and cant find a place to buy, i can help you to buy this because one of the pharmacies in my hometown sell this. But it is a preorder. I dont know why it is so hard to get. .
.
.
REVIEW : 🎊 For me, it is not too drying. Anyway, i always make sure that my skin is hydrated and i use hydrating products to prevent my skin from drying out. Firstly, it takes few weeks for me to see the result. And i write a review on this after using it for a year. It helps to unclog my pores and heals my acne moderately. Like if i use it today on my acne, maybe i need to use it again next day to heal the acne completely. It dries immediately and does not leave any tacky feeling on my face. But there are times where my lips becomes dry because i dont hydrate my skin. .
.
.
RATING : 4/5 .
.
.
REPURCHASE : YES

0 Comments