Thank you to @daishaskincarelab for sending me this awesome cream for review purpose. Anyway all opinion are mine all of them are dead honest from my heart 😌. .
.
.
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS : 
Daisha Lighton Cream contain extracts from naturally sourced ingredients such as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf & Chamomilla Recutita Flower. 🌸 Aloe Barbadensis Leaf is rich in vitamins that helps to heal your skin. 🌸 Chamomilla Recutita Flower has an anti-inflammatory, rejuvenating features that are effective in soothing your skin. 🌸 Daisha Lighton Cream also contains Peptides. Peptides are made up of amino acids in which when developed in specific ways formed protein. Peptides will help to revitalize your complexion, working towards a healthier complexion.
.
.
.
.
MY OPINION : 
So i received three products from this brand which is the mist, serum and this lighton cream. I tried one by one to ensure which one works better on my skin. Currently my skin is overwhelmed with small bumps and scars due to my acne phase. I can OBVIOUSLY see my skin improvement day to day. I love the texture because it is lightweight and does not leave sticky feeling on my skin. I use this cream as my daytime moisturizer. For pm routine, i use another heavier cream on top of this cream to enhance the moisture in my skin. Im glad that they send me two of these because this is currently my HOLY GRAIL brightening cream haha. .
.
.
.
RATING : 4/5 ( High rating for the brightening effect hehe) .
.
.
.
REPURCHASE : YES YES YES !

0 Comments