Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday and I am so happy today that I finally be able to share my review on this product 😍.

.
. 🌟 STAR INGREDIENTS 🌟
• Japanese Knotweed Extract,Raspberry Extract, Bengkoang Extract.
.
.
🌟 SCENT AND TEXTURE 🌟.
It smells good to me, I dont know things that smell like that, biane 😭. The texture is watery and lightweight, it takes less than 30 seconds to fully absorb into your skin. Does not feel sticky at all.
.
.
🌟 MY THOUGHTS 🌟
• This is my first time using products with Bengkoang Extract,so in the beginning I was very curious to know how this product will help me. So i have been using this acne corrector for three weeks and yes i damn love it. It helps me to fight my acne within three days. I mean to completely heal it 😍. One thing that I really love this corrector compared to my other acne medication is it does not dry my skin at all even though I use this during the daytime and nighttime. Before using this, i have acne on my forehead,upper lips, chin and cheeks. Can i say all over my face 🌝. But now I only have maybe three or less acne that I got due to unhealthy diet. You know, eating oily food and sugary drinks break me out but I can’t live without them. Now I don’t have to worry anymore since I have a new life saviour hihi. Congrats @monoskin.co for this products, I am so proud to know that we have great local products πŸ₯°. Swipe left to see my before after photo.
.
.
🌟 THINGS TO BE IMPROVED 🌟
Anyway, there’s one thing I dont like about this product is the packaging. I think @monoskin.co can improve on their packaging since it is a waste when the product stuck at the lid ( is it lid? I dont know the wordπŸ˜‚).
.
.
🌟 RATING 🌟
10/5
.
.
🌟 REPURCHASE 🌟
YES ! YES ! YES ! .

0 Comments