-infused with unique ingredients which is Meuru Podo (wild grapes extract) that provide special whitening care. Claims to help remove blemishes, give tone-up effect and soothe the skin. - Contains anti-wrinkle and whitening functional ingredients.
I received these products few months ago and been using them during my post laser recovery period. To be honest, these are among my favourite products during that time. Let me tell you why.
First of all, even though they claim to be whitening/brightening products, but they are still gentle to be used on my recovering skin. Love that it helps to soothe my skin and brighten my skin as well.
Oh ya, I love the toner pad and cream so much. The cream is my most favourite product among them. Love that it helps to maintain the moisture of the skin and I dont need to top up with facial oil (usually i did). If you plan to give these products a try, I would suggest you to buy all three of them. This is because they works better in triošŸ¤£. All of them contains great ingredients that will help to brighten your skin.
I just realised my skin loves tranexamic acid. These products not only helps to brighten my skin, but it also makes my skin feels so soft. Whenever I use these under my makeup, it helps my skin to stay hydrated and prevent dry patches (i usually get dry patches when I put makeup on my skin). Thanks for producing these good products! Cant wait to try other products from this brand. You can buy this product here https://s.shopee.com.my/2qAR6j3YJd

0 Comments