This cushion foundation contains 68% Hydrating Essence! It claims to provide moist and comfortable makeup? Is it? Yes! My makeup is smooth and moist throughout the day. Usually, my skin will have dry patches after using foundation all day long but not with this one. It is also good in covering my flaws. You can see it from my before and after picture. I only use the foundation and not using any concealer at all.
Another plus point about this cushion foundation is the packaging! Omo look at how exclusive it is. Love the design! It also has pink base that tones up yellow based skin. Which I think that is why it looks so good on my skin? Overall, I must say this is the best cushion foundation I ever met. Compared to another cushion that I have tried lately, this one is the winner!

0 Comments