🌸 ABOUT THIS PRODUCT 🌸
Mild toner with natural plant extracts. Contain NMF for long lasting moisturising and softening effect on skin. Helps improve moisture balance on skin. Contain Tea Tree oil ( Melaleuca Alternifolia) to help protect skin from pimples naturally. Specially formulated to target pimple-prone skin and remove excess oil, controlling shine and refining pores.
.
.
.
🌸 INGREDIENTS 🌸

Water, Ethanol, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, PEG-40,hydrogenated Castor Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower ( Chamomile) Extract, Sodium hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Azelayl Diglycinate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Benzaphenone-4, Menthol, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethenol, CL 47005. .
.
.
🌸 MY THOUGHT 🌸 
First impression : i dont expect much from this toner because its so cheap. Around rm9 and i think this is the cheapest toner i ever had. 
What it actually is : one of the best toner that i have. I will use this in my routine if i dont use any acne medication at that moment. It has cooling sensation and i like it so much ! Feel so fresh upon putting it on my face. Well i dont really see that this toner helps to get rid my pimples completely but it does a little help. I was like thinking that this toner will dry my face out since it has tea tree. It is not and i dont feel my face drying at all. My face stay moisturized even after applying the toner. The only cons that i have about this toner is it is not hydrating enough to my skin. It cannot provide enough moisture to my face. I need to add other toner to boost my moisture. .
.
.
🌸 RATING : 3/5 🌸
.
.
.
🌸 REPURCHASE 🌸
Yes because i need it whenever i dont use acne medication and love the cooling sensation from the toner.

1 Comments

sabrina said…
hi ! havent try it yet. in the future maybe