Finally Im here for the full review for this sunstick. Before we talk about this product, let me introduce my skin, she is dry and dehydrated and easily get dry patches. So I am a big fan of any hydrating product that can makes and helps my skin to stay hydrated and moisturised. I have a lot of sunscreen 🧴 but rarely found one that really protect my skin without drying it out.
You have seen me posting about this product before and let me tell you how I love this sunstick. I love how it feels on my skin. No whitecast, no unpleasant scent and easy to blend onto my skin. Save a lot of time too because it doesn’t have waiting period like a few sunscreens do. Just one thing that makes me worried when using this sunstick, Im afraid that it will break me out since I use it directly on my skin. But so far my skin is doing okay. This is a gift but honestly I will purchase this and recommend it to others with dry skin. My dry skin loves this so much! Thanks for the opportunity, this is my first sunstick and now I am so into sunstick now🤣.

0 Comments