ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

Rosa Glow Treatment Essence is a brightening essence. This essence has a thinner and more watery consistency but packed with active ingredients to help brighten your skin, even out your skin tone, firm the skin, and help with the dark spots.




INGREDIENT:


Water, Cucumber extract, Glycerine, Betox, H, Xanthan gum, Rosa damascena flower water, Alpha Arbutin, Phenoxyethanol. 








REVIEW:

Okay, I bought this after seeing so many tweets and review regarding this essence on Twitter and Instagram. Basically, I was surprised in the beginning when I first applied it onto my skin. It is so light and it doesn't feel like an essence at all. I was like thinking that I'm putting plain water with some cucumberly smell haha. I used to wear the snail mucin essence from Cosrx before so I was expecting that it would somehow the same lol. Okay let's talk about the effectiveness of the essence. I cannot deny that it really helps me to fade my scar. The thing is i keep getting new acne and breakout haha. Maybe it was due to hormone and also my lifestyle. Basically I dont expect much about this essence since the consistency is too watery. I mean I was thinking on how it will help my skin. Now after using more than 70% it really good in fading star. I think it also helps my skin texture looks better.  By the way, I discover this product through my skincare account on Instagram and saw like a few of my friends posting about this. I think it is also famous in Twitter. I need to wait for more than two weeks to buy this essence since it is always out of stock duh. Another thing why I prefer to use this essence compared to other essence is because it absorbs rapidly on my skin and at night, when I need to sleep my husband dislike the feeling of sticky skin. So i just apply this on my skin and moisturizer. Happy skin, happy husband and happy me !


Look at how much i like it haha

REPURCHASE ?
Definitely will repurchase.


RATING
8/10























































0 Comments