Honey is common but I think I am not familiar with Macadamia🧐. Well do you love them? I just discover that my skin loves Macadamia. When I receive this shower from from @kundalmy.official I really love the scent. It is refreshing and if you can see that there are 1/10 left lol. My husband use it a lot😤. ⁣



Macadamia nuts are unique and they are rich in important fatty acids. It also contain some of the most important essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, B vitamins, iron, folate, manganese, protein, healthy fats, and antioxidants. Well now I know why my skin love this😂. ⁣
⁣⁣

So far, this body wash did not dry my skin. I almost finish using 500ml and Im confident enough to say that my skin love this. Anyway, this body wash did not stop my back acne. I still get back acne whenever the weather is scorching. One thing that I love about this body wash is, the scent is very long lasting. After all day long, I can still smell the scent on my skin. ⁣
⁣⁣
Overall, I rate this body wash 4/5. Will give full mark if it can treat my back acne 🤭. Thanks @kundalmy.official
 for this opportunity. I really appreciate it. ⁣

0 Comments