๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐’ ⁣

• Contains 80% of Tea Tree Ingredients that provides excellent soothing and cooling on skin. ⁣
• Control the oil and sebum in skin. ⁣
⁣⁣
⭐️ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐†๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐๐“๐’ ⭐️⁣
• Tea Tree Leaf - helps in improving skin balance. ⁣
• Betaine - maintains oil-water balanced in skin. ⁣
• Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate - protect skin by providing excellent soothing. ⁣
⁣⁣
๐’๐‚๐„๐๐“ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐—๐“๐”๐‘๐„: ⁣
• The texture is lightweight, clear and watery and the scent is very mild. I can smell mild tea tree from the serum. ⁣
⁣⁣
๐Œ๐˜ ๐„๐—๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐‚๐„:⁣
• Firstly, I want to apologise for being late in submitting this review because I forgot the due date๐Ÿ˜ญ. I have been using this serum for two weeks now. I use it during daytime and nighttime. It is comfortable and does not leave my skin sticky after application which I love the most about this product. ⁣
• To test this product’s effectiveness in treating my skin, I dont use any acne medication to see if only using this will help my skin alone. To be honest, it helps but it takes a longer time to see the result. If i use together with acne medication, my acne will heal within 3 days. If using this serum alone, it will be 4-5 days. ⁣
• Another thing about this serum is, I really cannot deny the soothing effect that it provides to my skin. Having fair skin sometimes suck since just a tiny little red dots on my face is noticeable due to the contrast. ⁣
⁣⁣
๐‘๐€๐“๐ˆ๐๐†: 4/5 ( Overall, I love this serum. Really helps in terms of soothing the redness on my skin) ⁣
⁣⁣
๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ @bentoncosmetic ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ’•
.
.
.

#asianskincare #ab #abcommunity #skincarecommunity #skincareaddict #beautyaddict #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #korean #skincare #koreanskincare #skincarereview #skincareproducts #kbeautyaddict #abbeatthealgorithm #theordinarymalaysia #beauty #asianskincareroutine
#asianskincarereview #bloggermalaysia #skincaremalaysia #reviewmalaysia

0 Comments