Hi guys ! This is my first time using mask from this brand and i seriously need to share this happiness together 😂. So i buy this from @shopee_my and it is still on sale. Go find this if you want to girls ! .
.
.
🍑 ABOUT THE MASK : 
This 3-layer pulp sheet is filled with aloe extract and an enriched water-based essence that yields maximum hydration with moisturizing effects for your skin. No parabens, talc, benzophenone, or triethanolamine included.
.
.
🍑 INGREDIENT :

Purified water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Glycereth-26, Panthenol, Bis-Ethoxydiglycol Succinate, Allantoin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Tromethamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum Fruit Extract, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Disodium EDTA, Perfume.
.
.
🍑 REVIEW : 
Okay i was not expecting that this mask will be this enjoyable to me. The fitting is so good and it does not makes me feel so tight. But the most important thing that i like the most is the post-sheetmasking result. My skin feel so soft and does not leave sticky feeling. I like it so much that i dont wash my hand after wearing sheetmask. Usually i need to wash my hand because the essence leftover on my hand makes me uncomfortable. When i wake up in the morning, i was suprised with my skin. I feel like my skin is so healthy that i dont want to clean my face haha. .
.
🍑 RATING :

20/10 !!!!!!! .

0 Comments