So this is my second bottle from @simpleskincaremy and im currently try to finish this as soon as possible. .
.
🍓 CLAIMS 🍓
.
The Simple Soothing Facial Toner is a soothing and clarifying toner that is alcohol-free and pH-balanced. The gentle formulation helps to tone and tighten pores, remove residue from cleanser or make up, and will not to irritate even the most sensitive or delicate of skins. It also works to leave the skin feeling cool, refreshed, and ready for moisturiser - without the uncomfortable dryness that some toners can bring.
.
.
🍓 SKIN-LOVING INGREDIENTS 🍓

Vitamin B5: Known to actively restore, soften, and smooth skin, vitamin B is especially good for dry skin. It may also help your skin's appearance by evening out its overall tone, reducing the appearance of age spots.
Witch Hazel: Works to tone the skin and tighten pores.
Allantoin: Can help keep your skin toned and refreshed.
.
.
🍓 MY OPINION 🍓
This is actually my first toner that i use when i firstly started my skincare routine. To me this toner is not so bad toner. Anyway, since my skin is quite bad and having issues so i cant really see the result of using this toner in my skincare routine. I just use this for the sake of completing my skincare routine steps 😂. Anyway, after meeting other toner i kind of neglect this baby and use other toners i have. To me, im okay with this toner since it does not make my skin breakout or irritate my skin. The toner is watery almost like plain water to me. It also does not have any uncomfortable scent. .
.
Rating : 2/5
.
.
Repurchase : nope (but if someone give me as gift i ll be using it)

0 Comments