When it comes to exfoliator, it will always be chemical exfoliator to me. It is gentler than physical exfoliator and works wonder on my skin. .
WARNING : THIS IS STRICTLY NOT FOR BEGINNERS 😑
.
.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT : .
@deciem AHA 30% + BHA 2%
🚓 Alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) exfoliate the skin's topmost surface for a brighter and more even appearance. Beta hydroxy acids (BHA) also exfoliate the skin with an extended function to help clear pore congestion. This combined 29% AHA/BHA solution offers deeper exfoliation to help fight visible blemishes and for improved skin radiance. The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines with continued use. .
.
INGREDIENT : 🚓 Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan gum, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol. .
.
.
REVIEW : 🚓 My skin feel so soft after exfoliating. It looks glowing and smoother. Anyway, i still feel the tangling sensation whenever using this but it is not that bad. I only put this for 9-10 minutes only. I dont want to overuse it tho. One thing that i love the most about this is it helps me to reduce my sebaceous filament that looks so euuuwww on my face. Only wore it once a week or once in two weeks because i also use other acids on my face. .
.
.
RATING : 5/5 (HOLY GRAIL !!!!!!!)

0 Comments