Review : Lancome Blanc Expert Purifying Foam





DESCRIPTION : Blanc Expert Purifying Foam is a gentle purifying foam that cleanses facial pores.

The foam texture lathers quickly and spreads easily to gently wash off dead skin cells, leaving a fresh, skin brightening effect.



INGREDIENTS : 

AQUA/WATER, SODIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, PEG-14M, GLYCOL DISTEREATE, METHYLPARABEN, SALICYLIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-39, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, MENTHA PIPERITA EXTRACT/ PEPPERMINT EXTRACT, ROSA CENTIFOLIA EXTRACT/ ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA EXTRACT / LICORICE ROOT EXTRACT, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE




REVIEW : 

Okay firstly I am extremely disappointed with this cleanser because it was quite pricey but it turns out to be bad to my skin. I just love the feeling when I cleanse my face using this cleanser. It was just nice, smells good and I did not have any tight feeling after cleansing. The texture of the cleanser is also just nice to me, creamy and I just need to use just a little in order to clean all the dirt on my face. After using it for a few days, I started to have whiteheads and zits all over my face. It was not that obvious but its getting worse day by day. I told my husband about it and he told me the same thing too. I am not willing to use it anymore and fortunately my husband said he's okay. Having pimples and whiteheads are not a big deal to him. Actually, I get the idea that he's comforting me because I keep telling him how much it costs me to buy it haha. I rarely have a breakout due to cleanser so its kinda weird to me. Also the reason of why I am confident enough to buy an expensive cleanser to me (RM153 is quite expensive since I am still a student)




REPURCHASE : No ( maybe yes but from the other range) 

















0 Comments