Are you struggling with body acne? ⁣

If you don’t, you should be grateful as you don’t have to think about it and save a lot of money from spending it for body care😂. ⁣


So in today’s post, I will share my experience of using this body spray. ⁣
Actually I already emptied this one. I don’t plan to share this actually but somehow I think this might be helpful for others who face the same problem. ⁣
⁣⁣
I used this every time after shower. It has a mild scent to me. Just a bit of tea tree scent. The texture is like a plain water and colourless. Basically it is comfortable to me. Does it works on my back acne? The answer is not really. Why? I noticed that my back acne heal faster when using this and it also helps with the itchiness but the acne keeps coming back. If you have read my review on @koolitmy bodywash, you will know on product that helps me to heal my back acne😘. ⁣
⁣⁣
Overall, I think I won’t repurchase this anymore. I need a better spray yeah. Since the price is affordable and its quite big, I think it worth it. Just a so so product to me 🤭. ⁣
⁣⁣
#backacne #t3review #bodysprayreview #backacnetreatment #malaysianreviewer #beautybloggers #malaysianbeautycommunity #asianskincareroutine

0 Comments