🌸 CLAIMS 🌸 .

.
- A gentle facial wash that lathers on the skin to leave it feeling clean, soft and refreshed.
-Wheat germ oil, one of nature’s richest resouces of Vitamin E, moisturises, nourishes and helps to condition the skin.
-Vitamin E helps to condition and protect of skin
-Cleans the skin without drying it out
-Helps to remove excess oil, light makeup and impurities. .
.
🌸 TEXTURE AND SCENT 🌸 .
- It is creamy and does not really produce bubble when mixed with water. - There are very mild scent of this face wash (cant really describe it but very mild).
.
.
🌸 MY THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT 🌸 .
.
- It is very gentle, my skin feel so comfortable during cleansing due to mild scent and creamy texture. -This is also my favorite cleanser so far, been using it for half a year but always forget to write a review about it. - For your information, my skin type is dry ( very dry). The things that I like about this face wash is, after cleansing my face feels clean but not drying at all. - This is the second cleanser that I used comfortably. The first cleanser is from @realbarriersgmy. - Even if i use it more than two times a day, it still does not make my skin dry. .
.
🌸 RATING 🌸
.
9/10 (does not get 10 because the price is quite pricey to meπŸ˜…).
.
.
🌸 REPURCHASE 🌸
.
- YES ( until I found another cleanser that works better than it 😝).

0 Comments