Hi guys, since its Friday, I will share with you guys on my favorite moisturizer. Been using it for few years and I dont even remember how many tubes that I already use πŸ˜‚. .
.
πŸ₯’ Claims πŸ₯’
• Formulated specially for chronic dry, sensitive skin.
• Contains a superior system of extra strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. • Provides long lasting relief to even severe dry skin. • Non-irritating, hypoallergenic. Contains no fragrances or lanolin. • Non comedogenic.



πŸ₯’ TEXTURE & SCENT πŸ₯’.
.
• The texture are smooth, greasy white cream. ( can refer to my video) Its not watery at all. • No noticeable scent, just smell like plain cream that you got from pharmacy. .
.
.
πŸ₯’ MY THOUGHTS πŸ₯’
.
I love everything about this cream. It helps me to lock all the moisture into my skin. I also used it on my knee, leg and wherever I want πŸ˜‚. I personally recommend this product if you want something who works well in locking the moisture into your skin. When I apply it on top of my skin, I can feel my skin is smooth and soft ( since it contains dimethicone so, I already expect it to be that way). It also makes my skin to appear healthier and it gives the effect of glowing to your skin afterwards. During daytime, where I need to wear makeup, it helps me to prevent dry patches and my foundation looks dewy too ( I dont use loose powder) I am not sure if this will suit people with oily skin. Since I dont use any sleeping mask at the moment, I use this cream as my last step to seal everything. .
.
πŸ₯’ REPURCHASE πŸ₯’.
• YES (already few timesπŸ˜‚).
• Its affordable and convenient. .
.
πŸ₯’ RATING πŸ₯’.
.
• 9/10 .

0 Comments