Hi and happy reading guys! Last two weeks, I received two serums from Bellflower and Idebenone Brightening Serum was one of them. After two weeks, I'm ready to write my review and opinion regarding this serum. 



ABOUT THE PRODUCT: 

Idebenone in the serum is the most potent and effective compound of antioxidants found so far. The effects of drugs on the body are still being studied. However, to date, it has been shown that mitochondria, which are involved in cell respiration, improve oxidation and protect cells from oxidative stress. This serum focus to brighten the skin and enlightens the scars. 




INGREDIENTS: 

Water, Xanthan gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Dipropylene glycol, Butylene glycol, Niacinamide, Propolis extract, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) flower extract, Rosa damascena flower extract, Chrysanthemum indicum flower extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) flower extract, Nelumbo nucifera flower extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower extract, Inula britannica flower extract, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Oryza sativa (Rice) extract, Glycosyl trehalose, Hydrogenated lecithin, Hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, Arginine, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium hyaluronate, Tremella fuciformis (Mushroom) extract, Panthenol, Acorus calamus root extract, Perilla ocymoides leaf extract, Ascorbic acid, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) fruit oil, Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood) wood oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) oil.




TEXTURE: 

The texture of this serum is quite thick when you first apply it on your skin. It will eventually absorb into your skin within few minutes. I wore it both in the morning and at night with different amount. During daytime, I prefer to use a few drops only and be a little extra if I put foundation and concealer after that. So far, I dont have issue with the serum that ruins my make up or messes with my foundation. 


MY REVIEW:

Firstly, let me talk about the effectiveness and the brightening effect. I used this for two weeks and minimise my usage on other skincare product that I have to see the result of this serum alone. Last week, I went for a vacation with my family in Perhentian Island which burnt my skin because I forgot to reapply my sunscreen. So I regularly used this serum to help me heal my sunburn and guess what? It works ! I can see the differences in 3 days after returning from the island and my skin is behaving well. I also used sheet mask at night maybe twice in a week I think. Basically, when I received this serum, I really put high expectation on it. Look at the ingredient guys, I want to die urghhhhhhhh. This serum also helps in dealing with wrinkles and synthesizing the collagen. I dont think I have any con to comment on this serum. I think maybe the consistency of the serum. Sometimes it makes my skin felt sticky afterward but it is not a big deal to me. 


RATING: 8/10

REPURCHASE: YES !!!!!!!!!!!!! (The result was so satisfying hihi)








0 Comments